My KAT/100 was completed and put into service on 28th January 2007.
Today (2nd March) it was working on 80m when first switched on.
I changed frequency from 3525 to 3577 and it would not retune.
Normally this would have been retuned instantly.

Now it will not tune on low power into a dummy load on any band except 40m.
When trying to tune on low power into the dummy load on other bands it mostly
comes to rest at 5:1 or some other unworkable SWR.

My suspiscion is that this is a firmware glitch.  Is there any way that I can
confirm this?
I have removed the lid for visual inspection and can see no obvious signs of
damage.

I would be most grateful for any helpful advice.

The K2/100 is still working perfectly but through a manual matching unit :-)

Charles - M0BIN - K2/100 Nr 5901