On March 1, 2007 11:44 am, Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ Elecraft wrote:

Great to hear that Elecraft is doing so well!!!

Since you now have all these extra people, how about adding a K2 firmware
upgrade to the list of things to do.

I would love to see a couple of things added:
1) A menu item to change the mode selection button to toggle between CW/Normal
SSB or CW/USB/LSB. As each band has a default mode of SSB, and CW REV will
toggle sidebands (USB/LSB) why not allow the operator to choose whether he
want to always toggle through USB/LSB or not. Just like the rates menu
choice.

2) A menu item to set whether TUNE will automatically set the power to 2/20
watts or not. With the KAT2/KAT100 installed this is how TUNE functions. It
would be nice to have the option to set this for use with other tuners.

Darrell  VA7TO  K2#5093

--
Darrell Bellerive
Amateur Radio Stations VA7TO and VE7CLA