Ahmen Sam!
From reading the reflector I get a sense there are
some who want/expect Elecraft to become something they aren't. I use "they" in the true meaning of the word. Elecraft is people. If they get "big" "they" will become "it".

Few of us know someone at TenTec or MFJ (Yuk!)
by their first name ... or can call for "personal" help.
And they don't have a "Don" to call on ... (:-))

I hope management doesn't tumble to the calls ...

73! Ken Kopp - K0PP
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]