-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Al & Dianne Bruce
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 6:46 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Tororids

I'm having trouble tinning my toroid leads. In spite of rigorous cleaning they just don't want to accept
      solder ( Kester 44 ). Will adding some paste flux
interfere with electrical qualities of the leads ? _______________________________________________