My K2 and options arrived in yesterdays mail just three business days after having ordered it... very fast service... my thanks to Elecraft. I have updated the manuals with the Errata and am reading them cover to cover. Today to check in the parts. I love the kit process... to slowly savor every step. Even the S/N, 6050, has a nice ring to it.

I also ordered and built the Rework Eliminators kit for the K2... ordered on Friday, here the following Monday! I had questions for them and they were very gracious and patient with me. As I told them, they went the extra mile and gave me the gift of the fellowship of ham radio that I learned to love back in the 70's when I was first licensed... I have confidence that their product will add to the pleasure of this build.

It is very nice to be part of this at last!

Ed - AD7GR
K2 5060