Nick,

Are your getting voltage to the collector of Q21 (measure on the case - 11
to 12 volts)?  If you have no voltage there, check T6 again and R74.

Be certain the leads of T6 are the correct color - leads 1 and 3 must be of
the same color.

If all is well above, then check R75, R76, R77 for correct values, check
them for good soldering and check the soldering at the leads of Q21. Also
check R72 and R73 as well as C142.

If exerything there checks out, then the relay is next to check - turn the
K2 on and set the preamp on.  Then turn the K2 off and check continuity with
your ohmmeter between K17 pins 3 and 4 plus pins 7 and 8.

If all checks are good so far, the preamp should work.

73,
Don W3FPR