Just FYI the input/output pin voltages on my new MAR-01 are exactly as Gary
suggested they'd be. The N-GEN's noise signal increased markedly when I turned
OFF the ANT for the 160m accessory, but there's still only about an S4 LED
lighted.  On all other bands (except the top half of 10m) there's at least S6
or higher.

I discovered, however, that my N0SS noise gen behaves the same way i.e. MUCH
less output on 80 and 40m than on most other higher bands just like the
Elecraft N-Gen does. . I'm thinking I've got a bandpass filter or two
misaligned. I'll look hard at them and also verify the S-Meter level
adjustments.

Will keep you posted.

K0PQ
Steve Banks