Dick,

I would suggest that the most straightforward answer is to order the KPA100UPKT and build from the latest manual on the Elecraft website. Be certain you have the latest shield kit (the one with the two soldering lugs on the corner near the SO-239).

If you have trouble sorting the parts according to the new manual, then the second best course of action is to build the KPA100 according to the original manual and then adding the upgrades after the build is complete.

73,
Don W3FPR

LAMB, Dick and Judy wrote:
I'm preparing to build a KPA100 from an old kit. My board is marked Rev B, and my manual is Rev C (with Dec 14, 2004 errata sheet). My manual seems to include all mods from the KPA100 Shield Upgrade and the KPA100MODKT. However, my manual does not include all of the changes from the KPA100UPKT (Oct 21, 2006) Upgrade Instructions. I'm finding that integrating these instructions into my manual is very tedious and I'm concerned about making errors. Is there any reason I can't assemble from the latest (Rev D) manual?
Thanks
Dick, K0KK