Folks,

I have successfully reached my K2 Assembly, Part III, pg. 65, trimmer installation step. The red marked trimmers were no problem identifying the orientation. It looks like the 30 pF trimmers are different than were in the older kits and there is my difficulty: The 30pF trimmer caps (C32, C34, C44 & C46) have two flat sides... a large flat and an opposing small flat and my question is... which is the correct flat for proper orientation? --I did not find this in the archive... I may not be phrasing my search properly.--

Thanks,
Ed - AD7GR
K2 6050