Can anyone describe how the power output control actually works?
I traced the circuit to the bank 1 part, I have no idea what bank 1 is.

The cpu seems to have some control over the power output, looking
at the output power sense circuit to display output power
on the bar graph and as a digital readout when in the tune mode.

You adjust the power control, but what is that actually doing,
changing the drive level to the PA by way of Q10, or something else?

Brett
N2DTS