Hi all,
   Since  I  posted  its  arrival  I  thought  I'd follow it up with this
   announcement that another K2 is alive and well.   I had no issues with
   the  build  except  those of my own doing... i.e. not interpreting the
   instructions correctly.   We just process things a bit differently and
   I  had  no difficulty bailing myself out.   After I familiarize myself
   with  the  K2's operation I'll start working on the option kits I have
   waiting.
   Thanks  to  Ron,  AC7AC,  for  the  emailed Builder's Alert Installing
   Trimmer  Capacitors.    My wife guessed it's orientation rightly but I
   didn't.    BTW...  I  still  do  not see it on the Builder's Alert web
   page.
   This  is a lot of fun... this is a great kit.   Thank you Elecraft for
   making it possible.
   Ed -AD7GR-
   K2 6050