I think I did them right, you know it WOULD help if the
drawings in the manual reflected the actual turns, like
the drawing on page 53, figure 6-15 shows 13 turns, no?

Looking on the next page, I now see they say its 14 turns.

Guess I will unwind a turn off each coil!

I must say, most of the adjustments did not require much
turning of coils or caps, nothing is close to the limit
of adjustment.

Brett
N2DTS