Hi.  My interests have changed and I am selling my K2 station which consists
of a complete K2 (s/n 549) plus the KPA100.  The top covers can be swapped
to either operate the conventional low power K2 with antenna tuner and
battery, or use the KPA100 for a 100 watt station.  I bought the station
used in 2004, upgraded the control board firmware to Rev. 2.04, upgraded the
I/O controller firmware to Rev. 1.09, performed the K2KEYMDKT modification,
and added the K6XX SMD CW tuning indicator and an MD2 Elecraft Microphone.
No problems have been experienced with this equipment, and it is still
operating properly as far as I can determine.

The basic K2 station was upgraded by the original owner from Rev. A to Rev.
B, has the temperature compensated PLL upgrade, and comes complete with the
following options and equipment:  KAT2 (antenna tuner), KSB2 (SSB Adapter),
KNB2 (Noise Blanker), KIO2 (I/O Module), KPA100 (100 watt Module), KDSP2
(DSP & Clock), K160RX (160M & 2nd RX Port), K6XX CW Tuning Indicator, MD2
(Elecraft Mic), KBT2 (Internal Battery), RS232 Serial Data Cable, and Yaesu
FT-100 Tuning Knob (plus original knob).  All of the original kit builder's
documentation including owner's manuals, module instructions, and upgrade
instructions are included.  The original owner sent this K2 station to
Elecraft in July, 2003 for alignment, and they included several upgrades
which are also documented in a letter from Gary Surrency.  The battery has
been kept on charge and is in good condition.  The total price for this
Elecraft K2 station is $1275 which includes insured shipping to the lower 48
CONUS.  Payment by US Postal Money Order only.

If interested, please email me direct at k5gcw (at) sbcglobal (dot) net .  I
can prepare photos if requested.  Thank you for your interest.

73, Bill, K5GCW