Hi all,

I've been working on a prototype enclosure for the W1. See here:
http://w8fgu.home.comcast.net/w1encl.html

As soon as I gather the feedback from my beta testers and incorporate any
necessary changes, I will start the first production run. I haven't settled
on a price yet, but should be forthcoming.

Feel free to send me any appropriate feedback you feel necessary.

Thanks & 73,
Dave W8FGU