I have a very nice K2, s/n 5494 with a KSB2, KIO2 and
a KNB2 with KPA100 amp/KAT100 tuner in the EC2 case.
Professionally built and works perfectly and like new.
 This rig has the latest firmware in it.  All manuals,
cables and the extra cover for the EC2
are included.  Pictures on request. $1250 shipped
conus.  I am willing to sell the EC2 Combo separately.
 Please email off Reflector.

73,
Mark Baugh
W5EZY