Hi all,

Got my KX1 (#1744) and paddle kit put together in 4 relatively easy
sessions. T1 was probably the only complicated item, as I'm a bit of a
klutz. ;o) The autotuner will be following today, then the 30/80 kit in a
few days.

Now I need to get out and USE the darn thing. I'm hearing some signals on 20
with a random bit of wire in my concrete apartment building, but not much.
Time to take the Buddipole out and practice iambic mode.

Only issue still to work thru is lower power output on 40 vs 20. I've
already tried compressing the coils of L2 - just reduced power on both
bands. I'll be mining the archives - they seem very comprehensive.

Joel Weder
VE6VOX