Ken Alexander wrote:
And to think they used to let us roll little blobs of
mercury around in the palms of our hands in school to
show us what it looked like.  And I distincly remember
mixing chopped up asbestos with water to use as a sort
of modeling medium, which we made into small
objects...ashtrays mostly, for our parents!  Geesh!

73,

Ken Alexander, VE3HLS

And we survived! No seat belts or kid's car seats back then, too And I never had to be told not to eat paint chips, either!

--
73 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to use the very least!

http://www.w2lj.qrpradio.com
http://w2lj.blogspot.com/