I have acquired a 2nd K2 (via a rally sale) so now have my K2/100 main rig plus
a K2 "QRP" rig.
One set-up that I would like to try is using the 2nd rig as an integrated 2nd
receiver.
It has "RANT" & I can use separate aerials (antennas) - any advice/cautions
would be welcome. I absolutely don't want to destroy anything in either rig !

Note : I have never owned or used a "high-end" rig with this in-built capability

73

George G4TPV

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and/or privileged
information.   If you have received this e-mail and/or attachment in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the e-mail and any  attachment
from your system.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy,
distribute, disclose or use the contents of the e-mail or any attachment.
All e-mail sent to or from this address may be accessed by someone other than
the recipient for system management and security reasons or for other lawful
purposes.
Airbus UK Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number
3468788.  The company's registered office is at New Filton House,  Filton,
Bristol, BS99 7AR.