I have a late model 4xxx K2 with latest firmware and the following features:

Base K2  +  FT100 tuning knob.
              +  4X Optical Shaft Encoder.   tunes like FT1000 MKV
              +  N0SS T-R external Amplifier control adapter
              +  2-3 db receive gain mod.  See Application Notes.
              +  Mic jack grounded.
              +  Speaker shield added.  Same as in KPA100.
              +  Headers with jumpers for KDSP2 and KPA100.
              +  No issues, Full power and excellent Audio.

KNB2   Noise Blanker.   Also adds some RX gain over not having one.

KSB2     +  2.6 Bandwidth mod.  Setup for 150-2750 via Spectrograph.
              +  RF feedback mod.
              +  Aggressive ALC  KPA100 power control mod.
              +  Removable MIC header.  Setup for Yaesu MD100 and MH-31.

Price is $ 775. I will accept CHECK or MONEY ORDER. Price includes shipping.
CONUS only.

I also have a KDSP2 $200 and KPA100-D $350 available for a package price $ 1325. This unit is clean like new from a non-smoke environment and would make a very nice Field Day radio. BTW...the MH-31 has VFO-A, VFO-B and tone switches. Excellent Audio.

73s and TNX

    Tony Scesny  EMAIL   K2ZLS at optonline dot net