Hi All,

Well I received my K2 today, Thank you Elecraft for a speedy dispatch and delivery! Wish all companies were the same.
Construction has now started on # 6089, altho I do already have a question :)
Where there is a diode marked (diode 3 upper right edge near to the top of the PCB) you install a resistor (R22 82 KOhms ), Now I've searched the archives, the erratica sheet and manual and can't find any thing about it, so the question is simply - why?
You can be sure there will be more questions to follow over time :)
I've already been penciled in to do a talk for my local radio club at some point on my experiences on building the K2 and knowing what my fellow club members are like I'll no doubt be asked about things like that :)

73
Gary

Gary McKelvie
G7USC