Good Evening,
Tomorrow morning I am flying out East to attend OzarkCon in Joplin, Missouri. I'll be gone until Monday. I will not be taking a radio. I should be surrounded by rigs while there but am not sure I will get a chance to get on the air. I have not heard (nor read) any offers for taking over as NCS for ECN. It looks like I will have to cancel it for this Sunday. However, that does not mean you can't get on the air and try to raise another KX1, K1, or K2 operator at the appointed time and frequency. I am sure there will be someone listening if you call CQ.
   So, until the first Sunday in May stay well.
      Kevin.  KD5ONS  (Net Control Operator on Vacation :)