Let me add my 2 cents on this. We intentionally designed the K3 to minimize interference from nearby strong signals. This is done by optimizing the mixer and post amp to have high dynamic range and designing the local oscillator to have minimal phase noise.

We wanted you to be able to copy that weak DX signal without interference at the same time your neighbor is running a K3 at a kilowatt output in the same part of the band. The K3 is designed to not only receive signals in a noisy RF environment, but also to generate a much cleaner signal in transmit. Some other rigs will generate broadband amplitude and phase noise when transmitting; we minimized that as much as possible in the K3 design.
-John
KI6WX

Bill, W5WVO wrote:

Have you yet published on this list or elsewhere any claimed RX bench metrics like noise floor, DR3, IP3, etc.?

Not yet. We're still testing the beta units.

But just to give you a hint: a couple of days ago Eric measured a blocking dynamic range of 143 dB, and it remained 143 dB at 20 kHz, 5 kHz, and 2 kHz.

To put this into perspective, the K2, IC-7800, Orion II, and FTDX9000 all have a blocking dynamic range of -133 to -135.

We can't directly extrapolate to IMDDR3, but suffice to say it will be excellent.

73,
Wayne
N6KR