Wow...now were talkin!

Which causes me to have a T-shirt idea:

K3: Now THAT'S what I'm talkin about!

On 4/28/07, Lyle Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I see AGC-S on the display.  I assume that there is also AGC-F and
> AGC-off, but are there any other tinkering options for the AGC?

AGC Fast and AGS Slow can be toggled by a TAP of the AGC button on the
front panel.  HOLD that button and you get AGC OFF (or ON if it was
already OFF).

In the menu, you can set the following parameters for AGC:

Attack time, Hold (Hang) time, Decay rate (in dB/sec for Fast and Slow),
Threshold, and Slope.  Slope sets the compression you get from AGC,
whether you like everything above the threshold to be flat (S4 and 40
over S9 are the same level) or some sort of slope (2:1, 10:1 whatever)
so stronger signals are somewhat louder.

73,

Lyle KK7P