Having trouble getting this through via gmail as the mail program keeps telling me I am sending in HTML which I am not. Therefore I am switching to an alternate address for this message only. Please reply to me at my gmail address listed at the end of this message.

Anyhow, K2 SN 5366 for sale composed of the following:

Basic K2 SN 5366
KPA100
KSB2
K160RX
KNB2
KAF2
FDIMP

Unit looks new with no marks and no issues and works 100%. I am the original builder.

The unit will be supplied with the QRP top, all manuals including manuals for all accessories, power cord, and Allen wrenches for removing knobs and removing the control board.

I bought this as my backup K2 but really never used it except to check it out and make a few initial contacts. I am keeping my older K2, SN 4853. SN5366 has all the latest mods/firmware and includes the K2 VCO magnetic field shielding modification kit.

The microphone jumpers are currently configured for a Kenwood microphone, the MC43s model. It can be reconfigured for Icom or Yaesu mics and others as well. The center of the filters has been adjusted for a 400 Hz listening sidetone as I like a low note. This can easily be re-adjusted for another frequency by using Spectrogram.

I want $1200.00 for this unit shipped in the lower 48. Please reply off the list to me at charlie dot w0yg at gmail.com .

Thanks and 73,

Charlie, W0YG..>>