The front panel is at the top, and you can see four filters for the main RX behind it. I don't know what the two daughter boards are.

The one on the left is the frequency reference, the one on the right is the synthesizer. The two short standoffs to the left of the frequency reference are where the subreceiver synthesizer is installed.

73,

Lyle KK7P

BTW, the bright LED near the crystal filters tells me that either the RF gain was cranked back or there was a really stong signal being received :-)