Hi All,

I haven't added anything to the list for a bit, but i thought an update on my K2 would be in order :) Currently I have just completed stage one tuning and aligning of the radio and so far all is bang on Spec. i did find setting the AGC threshold a bit fiddley (I think I need 3 hands) So I'm going to be start on Stage at the week end and hopefully that will go as the first part of the kit has. My little 4 year old had the honour of being the person to switch the K2 on as he has been"helping me " to build the kit :)

73
Gary

Gary McKelvie
G7USC