Yes.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

On May 4, 2007, at 4:12 PM, Robert Dwiggins II wrote:

I was looking at the specs on the K3, and they look impressive. However, I was wondering which CAT functionality will be included. Will it be possible to control the pot settings (AF/RF/mic gain/NB gain, notch, passband tuning,
variable bandwidth IF filtering, etc etc) via the RS232 port?  In other
words, will most if not all of the rig's functionality be controllable using
a software interface such as Simon's Ham Radio Deluxe?

---

http://www.elecraft.com