None,  It is a great little rig like it is. Buy it, build it, and have fun!

Bob
WA4MQW

John Shadle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: To change the subject a bit, after
thinking and comparing the K1 and KX1
the past couple months, I am considering purchasing a KX1 in the near
future. I'm basically interested in it as a first "real" CW rig (other
than the 40m Rock-Mite I've built and the SW+ 40m that is in the mail to
me soon from Small Wonder Labs). The addition of th 30m and 80m board
and coverage of the SW broadcasts is attractive as well.

Those of you who have the KX1 (or decided against purchasing it), what
improvements, add-ons, fixes, etc. would you suggest for this little radio?

Thanks.
-john W4PAH