The stock XV144 working with an "IF" of 28.0 - 29.7 MHz only covers 144.0 - 145.7 MHz, which excludes a lot of the FM activity. It's really aimed at CW/SSB work on 2M. It would definitely be nice to have an extended transverter (two crystals?) that would cover 144-148. We probably could live with poorer sensitivity/NF on the higher end.

Styling is great as it is, but a set of skins for your favorite rig would be a plus, too. (I use mine with the black Orion!)

73 Martin AA6E

David Fleming wrote:
Since the K3 can do FM, I would expect the XV transverters to be
popular add-ons. I know I will be getting the XV144 and the FM filter.
Are there any plans to offer the transverters with K3 styling?

-David W4SMT