No rush. No time! :-)

The K2 will stay in its present form for the foreseeable future. We have our hands full getting the K3 into production and out to everyone.

73, Eric   WA6HHQ
Elecraft

Fred (FL) wrote:
Now that K3 has hit the scene - I'm wondering what
the prospects are of the K2, remaining as-is for
the foreseeable future?  Or is there to be a Elecraft
rush, to "alter" or modify the K2 product?  As one
still thinking of building his 2nd K2 - I'd like
to think it wouldn't get altered right out from
under me, after I buy it.
Fred, N3CSY