Hi Julian, well said!  My views exactly as another in EU with an early K2. Good
to have it affirmed by you.

I too have been hoping and waiting for just this radio... it's a must have,
and my order is in too!

73, Deni
F5VJC / GM3SKN

K21188

I'm totally gobsmacked by the K3. I never imagined that the K3 people have fantasized over for years on this reflector would actually become a reality, in kit form too, at such a reasonable price. The moment I saw this, as when I first read about the K2 back in 1999, I knew this was one radio I just had to have.

From this side of the Atlantic, at $2 / £1 exchange rate, it looks very
good value indeed. I'm hoping that the modular kit will qualify for import duty exemtion as well. I have decided to get my order in before one of the UK dealers asks for exclusive UK distribution rights and we all end up having to pay twice the price.

Julian, G4ILO (K2 #392)