I've already ordered a K3 and now my excellent K2 needs a new home!  Sell:
K2/100/KAT100 - Includes:

K2 Serial number 2028
KPA100
KAT100
KSB2
K160Rx
KNB2
KDSP2
FDIMP
Nifty Mini-Manual
Also includes the original QRP Lid with a KIO2 installed.

All have the latest Firmware and include all applicable modifications to
current specifications.  All manuals and cables are included and all look
and operate the way they should.  The filters are aligned using Spectrogram.
You add power supply, keyer paddle and microphone (I'm keeping mine to use
on the K3).

Total current kit price, including Nifty Manual is $1780.25 (if my
arithmetic is correct!)

Offered on list for quick sale to new loving home at $1195.00 including
shipping and insurance in US.  Outside US will be considered but you will
have to pay packing, shipping, all duties, etc.  Yes, that price is
absolutely FIRM - NO TRADES - gotta pay for the K3 somehow!  US Postal
Service Money Orders only.  There is so much fraud in the "convenience
store" money order business that many of them here in Atlanta won't even
cash the ones they sell!  Very sad!

All questions cheerfully answered.  404.218.3595 Cellular (quickest way to
get me), 404.875.0746 Home (you will probably get the answering machine).
73 es gud dxing - Don N4HH K2/100/KAT100, KX1, K1, soon to be K3,etc!