I hope I'm not reviving an old discussion here, but I searched the reflector
archives and didn't find too much on the subject....

I have discovered that Ultimatic style keying is a lot easier for me and I send
a lot better using it rather than iambic A/B.  Is there any room in the KX1 or
K1 roms for adding this mode in some future release?

(Not asking about K2 'cause I don't own one... yet.  K3 seems like more radio
than I need, but awesome nevertheless.)

Thanks,
Mike N2HTT