I would probably not have ordered the K3 if it were not for the good
exchange rate.
Regardless of that good rate, I don't see big reductions in dealer prices
for US kit.

73
M0XDF

On 7/5/07 02:08, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

--
It came to me that reform should begin at home, and since that day I have
not had time to remake the world. -Will Durant, historian (1885-1981)