Hi to the list,

Hopefully some one will confirm what I think is the RFC's.
I'm currently building the 40m receiver (RF Board stage 2) I think I have identified the RFC's which are similar to resistors but thicker in their body shape with the leads axially. Like resistors they are marked with various colour bands to mark their value with a 4 band to mark tolerance e.g. silver/gold. some of the bodies are tan, some are green. The photo and parts list says they should all be green. unfortunately I can't measure Inductance on my DMM. Is there any measurement on my DMM e.g. resistance that would indicate that these are the RFC's? I'm thinking would they have a typical resistance possibly a low one? I also have one separate one which has a tan body , colour markings green red/brown green with a gold tolerance mark, similar to a 1/8 watt resistor which I believe is the sub miniature one used on the underside of the RF Board PC for the modification near C191.

Thanks in advance.
73 Gary G7USC

Gary McKelvie
G7USC