Ok, I wont stop thinking about it till I get one,
there is nothing to be done about it.

I was wondering if anyone had a good idea what is going on
with the knobs on the K3.
The bottom row, speed/in/delay and out/power/monitor.
Mic comp is also in there, so somehow the knobs do
keying speed,  in (compression?), delay??.
The other knob does out (compression?), power (power output?),
monitor ( TX monitor volume?).

On the knobs above, you also have normal and I/II.

Not sure I understand how these knobs might work....

I also wonder how the 8 band RX and TX equalizers
would be set up, and I wonder if you can adjust the TX
one as you transmit....

Will the second receiver knob do anything at all without
installing the 2nd receiver?

I don't expect the elecraft crew to answer any questions,
they should be busy perfecting and shipping my K3 out.

I guess its good and bad building a product that people are
screaming for!

Watch what you ask for, you might just get it?

Brett
N2DTS