Bill,

Setting the TX filter for CW is a menu config option. I'm not sure what testing as been done yet to outline the TX characteristics of the narrower filters though.

73,
Greg
AB7R

On Mon, 07 May 2007 17:43:14 -0400
 Bill Tippett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

WA6HHQ:
>Notes:
Since we  also transmit through this (2.7 kHz) filter...

        Will it be possible to transmit CW through
a narrower filter than the 2.7 kHz to even further
minimize transmitted key clicks and phase noise?
If so, how low in BW could we go before causing
problems?  1 kHz, 500 Hz or even lower?

                                        73,  Bill  W4ZV