It would seem to me that new rigs today might benefit from a built infra red or wireless CW key connection. Elecraft could then also sell as an accessory a wireless paddles, perhaps even a wireless touch paddle. Of course the same could be for microphones for those that are not CW only.

Jozef WB2MIC

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I had been thinking about having a filter parameter memory card, where
you could store the bandwidth/bfo figures from a number of different
alignments and instantly recall and load them. Say you had five banks,
you could have four bandwidths at each of five different
sidetone/offsets. But I don't know enough about this to know why even
this limited option (let alone continuously tracking filters) wouldn't
be practical.

73,
Drew
AF2Z

On Tue, 08 May 2007 22:21:04 +1200, "Nigel & Beryl"