Toby,

I believe most (if not all) the 8-pole filters are INRAD designs. If there's a filter not listed on the Elecraft products page you should be able to contact INRAD after they begin posting them on their website. But give it some time as additional filter options have been added to the Elecraft website over the past week.

Thanks
Greg
AB7R

On Thu, 10 May 2007 18:05:45 +0200