So a little ham-ingenuity may be needed,  easy enough...

Raj, N2RD

On May 14, 2007, at 10:51 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

N2RD:
I will be replacing my Yaesu 1KMP with the K3. My Yaesu rig has some
Inrad and Yaesu optional filters for the 8.215Mhz IF.  Will I  be
able to use them in the K3?

         It's my understanding the filters are identical
electrically, but use a different mechanical configuration.
Therefore, the answer to your question is NO.

At least not as drop in and plug and play. With a bit of extra wiring or a DIY
adapter they ought to be useable, afaik...