Hi Bob,

This is from the FAQ.  Hope it answers your question.

73
Greg

With a first IF of around 8 MHz, how can the receiver be general coverage? Will there not at least be hole in the coverage around the IF frequency?

General does not mean continuous in this case. There is a small gap at 8.215 MHz. You may be able to tune to this frequency, or not, depending on the firmware. There is a trap circuit to suppress response at this frequency, so the receiver won't work very well within several kHz of 8.215 MHz if it does allow you to tune there.

On Mon, 14 May 2007 14:03:30 -0700