Ken Kopp wrote:

For the several who have asked ...

My bandpass filters are made by I.C.E.  ...

I ... and most users ... place them in the antenna port of the transceiver

Ken,

I just wanted to reiterate that the K3's KXV3 option module facilitates the use of these filters. Simply connect them between the RX ANT IN and RX ANT OUT jacks. Then, whenever you select RX ANT from the front panel, the in-line band-pass filter would be switched in.

Of course we hope that you'll find the K3's dynamic range high enough that such filters are not needed as often :)

73,
Wayne
N6KR

---