> Should we start a sweepstake on the number of K3 orders that Elecraft take at
> Dayton?

I have no doubt lots of K3's will be sold at Dayton. Being burnt by a FT-2000
(which I sold quickly) I have been lurking here for a while. Then yesterday I
saw that 1st production batch was sold out. New orders are planned for
production/delivery in September. So I decided it was time to place my order
before Dayton as I want my K3 before Xmas.

73's, Per
oz5abo