To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 2:08 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] STOP with the K3 posts already!!

I don't need a K3

At first, resistance was easy.  But then I'm seeing all the benefits and
how cost-effective it is.
And how it is so wonderfully designed
And how flexible and robust the filtering scheme is
And the sidetone is going to be pure (pure heaven)
And support / repairs will be a breeze.
And ...

I'm getting weak and you guys are NOT helping!

I need a K3
I need a K3
I need a K3

Someone please take my Visa card away before it's too late!

LOL!

- Keith N1AS -
- K2 5411.ssb.100 -

Jeg bruker gratisversjonen av SPAMfighter for privatbrukere.
Den har fjernet 79 søppelpostmeldinger til nå.
Betalende brukere har ikke denne meldingen i e-postene sine.
Få tak i SPAMfighter gratis her: http://www.spamfighter.com/lno