On Tue, 15 May 2007, Ron D'Eau Claire wrote:

Excitement produces stream-of-consciousness chatter, just like a good
"brainstorming" session. At such times there are no "good" or "bad" thoughts
or ideas, just ideas that trigger other thoughts and comments.

I think what we're seeing is really amazing...in an era where companies give less and less support, where branding experts and bean counters dictate product design and production facilities go cheap, we see the exact opposite with Elecraft.

If you think about it, a lot of things we've asked for are in the K3, we have the ability to exchange ideas with the principals, and get superior products.

In a age of fast food, throw away shoes, and all sorts of other dimuation of standards, we're looking at the exception to the current rules.

I think the Elecraft folks not only deserve congratulation and thanks, but a commendation for operating their business at such high standards.

73,Thom-k3hrn
www.zerobeat.net Home of QRP Web Ring, Drakelist home page,Drake Web Ring,
QRP IRC channel, Drake IRC Channel, Elecraft Owners Database
www.tlchost.net/hosting/  ***  Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month