I am in the process of installing the KPA100 Upgrade Rev A, Oct 21, 2006. Page 10, resistance measurements, Q1 base measures 19.6 ohms and Q2 base measures 11.1 ohms. The instructions call for a reading of 11-16 ohms. First, I would expect the two to be much closer. Second, does the 19.6 ohm reading on Q1 indicate a problem with that transistor? Thanks for any help.
I do realize this is Dayton weekend :-).

73, Sam, KL7V
Oklahoma City where the only tree in my yard is a barkless 50 ft. Rohn 25 and I have hugged it numerous times :)
K2 3158