Since you included my posted link, I assume you mean me - you will note that
my callsign is in my email address.
But for those having trouble reading my email address, its M0XDF.

Have I missed something here? Is there some list rule that says I should
sign my mails with my callsign, separate from my email address and plainly
at the bottom of every post?

73, M0XDF

On 17/5/07 09:05, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 11
> Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 20:28:26 +0100
> From: G3SJJ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Re: Elecraft Digest, Vol 37, Issue 30
> Cc: "elecraft@mailman.qth.net" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
>
> Yet another anonymous email
>
> Chris G3SJJ
>

>> http://pfuca-store.stores.yahoo.net/

73, M0XDF
--
An old miser kept a tame jackdaw, that used to steal pieces of money, and
hide them in a hole, which a cat observing, asked, "Why he would hoard up