On Fri, 18 May 2007, Fred (FL) wrote:

b.  In the past, when I posted a dumb or worse,
posting - I emailed you, requesting that the post
be deleted.  Never got an answer?  Isn't there
some way - OWNERS OF LIST POSTS, could thereafter
delete their posts - like other known group
lists?  (ex - yahoo groups)?

I believe this list is run on Mailman...and as such there is no way to "take back" a post....since as soon as you send it to the list, it goes back out...unless the list owner has set the list up to require his or her approval of every message, or only moderate certain list members.

> > Lets say a person posted a totally inappropriate > posting - and wanted it deleted. How do they
do this, on this list?

As far as I know, it can't be done.

73,Thom-k3hrn
www.zerobeat.net Home of QRP Web Ring, Drakelist home page,Drake Web Ring,
QRP IRC channel, Drake IRC Channel, Elecraft Owners Database
www.tlchost.net/hosting/  ***  Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month