Hi, guys.  I've been trying to hook up with a good builder for my K2.  I can
never seem to find that junction of time and interest to finish the thing off.
(I'm on about page 35.)  I have all the options, except the battery.

I sent email off to two of the guys on the builders list who looked closest.
The first person I emailed responded, and we were sending email back and forth
when he stopped communicating.  (This was about three weeks ago.)  I hate not
knowing what's happened to people!

So I moved down the list.   The 2nd guy's email and address were wrong on the
Elecraft home page.  Thank God for QRZ.COM and the FCC database, at least one
of which always has the correct info.  An email to him at his new addres has
gone unanswered.

Does anyone here know of a good reliable K2 builder?  I'd rather have someone
in the DC Metro area, so I can dropoff and deliver, but I'm willing to ship it
off somewhere if the builder is really quick and interested.

Since I'm neither blind nor terribly old, I'm willing to pay a reasonable
builder's fee, negotiable beforehand.

Thanks for any leads.

73 de KD4CSO, Arthur

(The K2 is #1963, so that gives you some idea of how long it's been sitting.
Two houses, and three dogs have come and gone.  I have all the upgrades.)