Wow...does not pay to type so fast without checking.

Let's try this paragraph again:

Original:
Interesting method of demonstrating the QSK (turn off side town and
listen to the band "hiss" on receive, nothing recovery time.  Not a
great demo, but better than nothing.  I'll see for sure when it
arrives.

Should be:
Interesting method of demonstrating the QSK (turn off the side-tone and
listen to the band "hiss" on receive, noting the recovery time.  Not a
great demo, but better than nothing.  I'll see for sure how it works when it
arrives.

Sorry about that.

Also:  Speaking of the K3 with the "whip" at Dayton.  While there,
Wayne was able to tune in one station on CW (using a tiny whip INSIDE
the arena!).  He cranked the BW down to 50hz and it sound GREAT.  No
ringing, EASY tuning back and forth across the signal (did not just
"appear out of nowhere, which I like) so you could set the pitch the
way you liked.  I was very impressed with what 50hz sounded like (and
even more about what it didn't sound like).

de Doug KR2Q